We are very excited to welcome Sergio del Amo Caballero. He will be giving a talk on Getting Started with the Micronaut Framework
In this session, Sergio del Amo introduces the Micronaut® framework and demonstrates how the Framework’s unique compile-time approach enables the development of ultra-lightweight Java applications.
Compelling aspects of the Micronaut framework include:
- Develop applications with Java, Kotlin, or Apache Groovy
- Sub-second startup time
- Small processes that can run in as little as 10 MB of JVM heap
- No runtime reflection
- Dependency injection and AOP
- Reflection-free serialization
- A database access toolkit that uses ahead-of-time (AoT) compilation to pre-compute queries for repository interfaces.
- Cloud-native features Sergio also demonstrates how you can generate GraalVM native images of your Micronaut applications to achieve instant startup and ultra-low memory footprint.
– Bio –
Sergio is a Micronaut core committer, member of the Micronaut Foundation Board Of Directors / Technology Advisory Board / Developer Advocate, and host of the Micronaut podcast.
Connect with Sergio: